Monday, September 24, 2007

You know,  I do a lot of browsing the web and I just am sick of people misinterpreting the beliefs of myself and my other fundamental baptist brothers and sisters.  I have to say that there are a lot of people who believe, that we believe that you cannot be saved if you don't act a certain way, dress a certain way, and live a certain way.  I do however believe that once you are saved( this is the key) that you no longer will want to live a sinful and corrupt life, God changes people when he saves them from their sins(he does not save you in your sins).  Accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour will change your attitude towards people of faith if you despise us you must reevaluate your salvation, look in the mirror what do you see.  If you see the same kind of person that is in the world then think about your soul is it really the home of Jesus or self.  Do not hesitate if you realise that your are not saved or that you are out of the will of God do something about it.  Stand for what God is about 
not what man wants of you.  
God Bless each and everyone of you..Ray

No comments: