Sunday, July 8, 2007

State of our Nation

 I Just wanted to say that We thank each and every soldier that has ever fought for this country.
I know that the sacrifices they made were not for nothing. I am appreciative that I live in
these United States with all its flaws it is still the greatest country in the world. We must be
careful though our country has moved way to far away from God and this will eventually be our downfall if we don't remember who our country was founded on, and the core beliefs and values(which are not taught today) are being torn apart and replaced with a hatred of God and
all things good, you can turn on your TV and see it every minute of the day, or
just go to work and hear your coworkers. God has been replaced by alcohol,
drugs, sex, and just plain perversion. The world we live in is nothing
like what I grew up in and it never will be again and for that I am greatly
saddened. As for me and my family I will continue to teach the values that
our forefathers built this country on, and as for my home God will always
have a place. I hope he does in yours as well. May God bless and Keep you.

No comments: